Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The irony of it all

As mothers we all share certain rituals.  One of the most common is our obsession with capturing.  We are always trying to capture everything.  Our babies first smile, laugh, wave, step, tooth, haircut.  We obsess over taking each moment and recording it into baby books.  We take more pictures than we like to discuss and record every moment we can. Well today Aiden had a first and I captured it for all to see!  Aidens first paper-cut:




Ironic isn't it.  I swear he really did cut his finger. you can see a little blood on his thumb. 

4 comments:

Chris said...

LOL! A true Kodak moment.

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Hee hee. You could put so many captions on that.... ;)

Courtney said...

It is so great to capture the first especially when they are as cute as this. Sorry about his boo boo though! Paper cuts hurt really bad!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm dying! And I'd be the one taking the picture too. I'm picture crazy.

Nell

PS
Thanks for stopping by and congratulating me on our new baby.

A few of my favorite things!