Tuesday, November 4, 2008




I voted today.  First time ever.  That is as deep as I am going into the subject of politics.  Quite frankly I think we are all a little glad its almost over.

I have been thinking a lot lately about discipline.  Most simply telling your children no.  There are some parents who respond to  every curious little question with a stern NO. On the other extreme there are parents who wouldn't tell their kids no if you paid them.  So where is the middle ground?  How do you decide what is ok and what is not.  This I think is harder for me being a young mom.  Some people think the constant running a young mom has to do is the hard part. HA! The hard part is instilling values into your children.  How do you decide what is ok and what is not when you are still trying to decide for yourself?  Maybe we all struggle with this..I'm not sure feed back would be nice :)

1 comment:

JenLogue said...

From one young Mom to another:

1.) Always follow your gut instincts.
2.) You don't have to have all of the answers right now. Learn as you go.
3.) Have the time of your life learning as you go!

You'll get it right, don't stress!

A few of my favorite things!