Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My little genius

I woke up this morning with Aiden next to me.  I think it was about five a.m. when he snuck into bed with me.  I allowed it because it doesn't happen often. My alarm went off and Aiden hopped up like he had been waiting for me to wake up. (which is totally out of character for him)  He sat up next to me
"Mom, sit up"
so I sat up
"Let's talk, Whatchu been up to?"
My heart melted.  I am still not sure when my son went from being that infant I rocked to sleep to this little person capable of having full conversations with me.  His vocabulary and love for knowledge astounds me.  My friends are always amazed at Aidens curiosity.  He always wants things explained to him until he understands.  The amount of things he is able to comprehend just amazes me.  Ok I am done baby bragging...at least for now!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i ask myself the same thing everyday! How did they get this big!

A few of my favorite things!