Wednesday, December 24, 2008

oh the places I have been


So it has been three days.  I am not sure my mother is ever leaving.  If there is one thing you should know about me and my mother we are complete opposites.  We have opposite views on everything.  Religion, politics, child rearing.  It is all driving me INSANE.  Despite the fact that this apartment was built for two.  It was almost certainly not built to room a mother of mine and all of her belongings in my living room! I hate to say this but I cannot wait till Christmas is over. It is becoming a little overwhelming.


We decided yesterday was the perfect day for family pictures! Aiden was perfect and smiled and posed like it was his job!  However, I cannot stand sales people or long lines or bad traffic.  It was stressful but oh the pictures turned out beautiful!

On a lighter note...I attended my first drag queen show last night! It was quite the experience. I stayed out way to late and partied way to hard.  Therefore, I spent most of today hovering over the toilet.  I apparently am too old to party anymore.  Hopefully this week gets better. I wish all of you a very merry Christmas!


To my Italian friends:
Buon natale! Tutti me amo!

(I hope that means Merry Christmas! I love you all!)

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

What a nice thing you said!!Thank's so much!! To say "I love you all" you have to say "voglio bene a tutti voi!!" I often argue with my mum, too...You have all of my sincere understanding... Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

A few of my favorite things!